The PD140E is a Hand Held Metal Detector that combines high reliability and ergonomics with advanced detection and operator signaling features. Effective sensitivity to all metals, full compliance with the latest Security Standards and high immunity to external metal masses are among the main peculiarities of this new device.
- Fully Compliant with NIJ Standard – 0602.02
- Compact, Elegant, Robust and Ergonomic
- Uniform Detection of Magnetic and Non-Magnetic Targets
- Full Digital Design: Consistent Performance and Calibration-Free Operations
- Extended Continuous Operation Time
- Programmable Sensitivity
- Indoor and Outdoor Operations
Advantages & Benefits
- The PD140E casing is made from next-generation technical polymers. These plastics offer high chemical resistance and mechan-ical strength ensuring a long detector life even in heavy duty conditions.
- The alarm signaling modes include: optical alarm proportional to the intensity of the detection signal; acoustic alarm with a tone which is proportional to the size of the object detected; vibration alarm signal.
- The PD140E is fully digital. Electronic functions include a magnetic field transmitter-receiver based on Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology. This design, combined with a special printed antenna, ensures consistent performance, very high reliability and calibration-free operations.