MicroSearch® — Human Presence & Intrusion Detection Systems
MicroSearch® is a-one-of-a-kind Human Presence Detection System (HPDS) that detects humans hiding in vehicles or shipping containers loaded on vehicles.
MicroSearch includes a computer, digital control box, two small vehicle sensors or either one or three ground sensors, and cables.
The magnetic vehicle sensors, when placed on a vehicle or a container, determine whether a human is inside without the time-consuming and expensive task of unloading and inspecting the entire vehicle or container and all of the contents. The ground sensors mitigate any nearby environmental vibrations for increased accuracy. The sensors, similar to those used to measure earthquakes, measure the small movement or vibrations created by the heartbeat pumping blood moving through the human body (ballistocardiogram). These vibrations are transmitted to a vehicle’s frame and suspension system. Patented MicroSearch software analyzes these vibrations in real time and determines quickly if an individual is present or not and alerts the operator if further search is required.
Benefits Of MicroSearch Human Presence Detection Systems
- Reliability — Accurate results in a variety of environmental conditions, including dry, dusty, wet and hot or cold environments
- Speed — Fast processing for maximum efficiency
- Accuracy — Lower false alarm rates than any other available product
- Safety — No risk to operator or detected persons during operation
- Unmatched flexibility — Portable and industrial versions meet your environmental or operational requirements. All systems have touch screen displays for ease of use. Mobile mounted units are also available.
- Economy — Far less capital-intensive than dedicated vehicle/cargo X-ray machines
- Light, compact sensors — Twice the holding power of previous sensors
- Flexible cabling — Heavy duty connectors for maximum cable life
- Superior data transfer — High-speed USB interface between the control box module and host computer
- Multiple language available — User Interface and Manual are available in multiple languages; adding languages easily accomplished