The EMIS-MAIL is designed to detect a wide variety of metal threat items including detonators, batteries, trigger circuits and other metal components of parcel bombs without false alarms for non-threat items such as metal staples, paper clips and metal binding spirals.
The EMIS-MAIL is very easy to use and provides a fast and auto-matic alarm/no alarm signal confirmation per each inspected pack-age. Its compact, ergonomic design along with the electric and built-in NiMH rechargeable battery power supply allows for independent operation in a variety of locations. An optional embedded radioac-tive detector is also available for radioactive material threat detec-tion.
The EMIS-MAIL is uniquely qualified to operate in a prison or cor-rectional facility environment with specific settings available for pris-on parcel inspection. Along with meeting the strictest safety and
- Ease of Installation and Setup
- Ease and Speed of System Use with Limited Screener Training Required
- Automatic Inspection of Parcels and Letters up to 18” Wide and 3” Thick
- No Calibration or Periodic Maintenance Required
- Independent Operation with Mains Power Supply or Built-in NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- Detection of detonators, batteries, trigger circuits and other metal components of parcel bombs
- No alarm on metal staples, paper-clips and metal binding spirals
- Confirmation of signal (OK/ALARM) for each package inspected
- Ergonomic, compact design
- Operates on the mains power supply and with built-in NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Integrated battery charger
- No calibration or periodic maintenance required
- Optional embedded detector of radioactive materials