Built on a Ram ProMaster® 136” wheelbase platform, ScanVan 100100 PRO features a built-in HI-SCAN inspection system which provides high-quality X-ray material discrimination and image penetration. HI-SCAN 100100 PRO software applications allow image review capability, image enhancement tools and full storage capability.
ScanVan 100100 PRO enables fast, flexible and easy-to-set-up security checkpoints, and can be used where space is restricted due to its overall compact size and low roof height. Highly maneuverable, ScanVan 100100 PRO can be operated without a commercial license.
Its X-ray tunnel size is 100 cm x 100 cm to accommodate various size bags, boxes and other items. It utilizes a powerful motorized conveyor to ensure high throughput of items up to 200-kgs (441 lbs). It comes standard with a operator’s cabin equip with HCVA controls.
ScanVan100100 PRO is powered by either an external supply or its onboard generator for continuous power supply.
- Ram ProMaster® 1500 Cargo Low Roof with Front Wheel Drive, 6-speed Automatic Transmission & Electronic Stability Control and Roll Mitigation
- Integral HI-SCAN 100100 PRO X-ray Inspection System
- Foldable conveyor allows easy item handling
- Penetration up to 35mm steel
- Wire detectability AWG 38
- Reverse Mode conveyor mode enabled