FOBOS XR (Forensic Body Scanner) is a stationary diagnostic digital radiology forensic system. The system is designed to acquire whole-body digital X-Ray images of bone structures and soft tissues. The system allows capturing of both AP and lateral scans (scans under any angles from 0 to 90° would be an additional option). FOBOS XR is a task-oriented system designed to be used in morgues and forensic centers.
The FOBOS XR provides detailed and high-resolution X-ray images of bodies for non-invasive forensic pathology.
FASTEST SCANNING TIME – One complete scan of a body takes less than 30 seconds, with AP and LP scans completed under one minute.
Key Features and Advantages:
- Automatic acquisition of full-body overview images
- The System’s design allows getting full-body images without moving or contacting the body directly.
- Motorized drives Automatic moving parts, such as linear drive and C-Arm, enable more effective image capture than conventional C-arm.
- Version with X-Ray protection shield (optionally)
- The radiation protection cabin allows the System to be safely used in any location/room.
- Function “Smart Filters” allows for improved visualization of the body, thus creating conditions for more reliable detection of injuries and anomalies.
- The filters reduce noise from X-Ray images, automatic X-Ray images, and contrast adjustments of oblique views.
- X-ray images of high-quality FOBOS XR can create scan images at any angle from 0° to 90°, rotation step 1°. The limit resolution of the image is up to 5.0 lp/mm.
- High penetration capability Due to the high innovation critical components of the System (X-Ray generator and detector), it is possible to examine bodies up to 750 lbs. Penetration capability by Al – min.12″, and by H2O – 32″
- Low maintenance costs Due to advanced technology, the maintenance cost is significantly reduced. Critical components such as digital
- X-ray detector and X-Ray generator used in the System have a high level of reliability, which minimizes the System’s downtime
- Sensors without scintillators are not subject to the effect of degradation
- X-Ray source can operate in 24/7 mode for more than 8000 hours without any service.
- The adjustable table provides an additional advantage for loading bodies from carts.
Embedded Software Package – The scanner comes with PACS data management software package, which allows intuitive control of the system and provides advanced image editing.
ADJUSTABLE X-RAY CART – The adjustable x-ray cart is designed to operate with up to 750 lbs. The significant width of the x-ray cart helps operators deal with larger size bodies. The x-ray tabletop is made of perfectly translucent carbon-fiber material with no artifacts visible on the images. The cart is equipped with 120 mm height adjustment mechanism and convenient wheels for body transportation.