Smiths IONSCAN 600 is a highly sensitive trace detector, in a light-weight portable desktop configuration. It features a proprietary non-radioactive ion mobility spectrometry (IMS) source, which means licensing from national nuclear regulatory agencies is not required, saving time on administration and radiation testing.
The IONSCAN 600 provides accurate trace explosives and narcotics detection simultaneously or can be programmed for dedicated explosives-only or narcotics-only detection depending on specific requirements
Universal software icon commands make training and operation of the IONSCAN 600 fast and easy. Onboard diagnostics also assist operators with maintenance and offer troubleshooting for error resolution. Wtih an optional built-in printer, users can analyse and print results on the spot.
Smiths IONSCAN 600 is optimized for minimal maintenance and features a robust design to help enhance productivity.
The IONSCAN 600 provides accurate trace explosives and narcotics detection for global aviation and critical infrastructure markets.
- Non-Radioactive IMS Source
- Detects explosives and narcotics
- Easy to use interface requires minimal training
- Small, lightweight and portable
- Fully operational, hot swappable battery
- Single-use cost effective manual swabs
- Meets ECAC/EU explosives detection standard for cargo and passenger screening
- Certified by CAAC for aviation screening with explosives/narcotics