The IONSCAN 600 is a highly sensitive trace detector, in a light-weight portable desktop configuration.
It features a proprietary non-radioactive ion mobility spectrometry (IMS) source, which means licensing from national nuclear regulatory agencies is not required, saving time on administration and radiation testing.
The IONSCAN 600 provides accurate trace explosives and narcotics detection simultaneously or can be programmed for dedicated explosives-only or narcotics-only detection depending on specific requirements
Universal software icon commands make training and operation of the IONSCAN 600 fast and easy. Onboard diagnostics also assist operators with maintenance and offer to troubleshoot for error resolution. With an optional built-in printer, users can analyze and print results on the spot.
The IONSCAN 600 (Explosives and Narcotics Trace Detector) is optimized for minimal maintenance and features a robust design to help enhance productivity.
The IONSCAN 600 provides accurate trace explosives and narcotics detection for global aviation and critical infrastructure markets.
- Non-Radioactive IMS Source
- Detects explosives and narcotics
- Easy to use interface requires minimal training
- Small, lightweight and portable
- Fully operational, hot-swappable battery
- Single-use cost-effective manual swabs
- Meets ECAC/EU explosives detection standard for cargo and passenger screening
- Certified by CAAC for aviation screening with explosives/narcotics
- Non-radioactive IMS source
- Trace particle sampling using cost-effective single-use swabs with either manual or wand collection
- Automatic internal self-calibration
- Substance identification with configurable audio alarm
- Cost-effective single-use swabs and verification pen
- Ethernet, 4 USB 2.0 (standard, 2 front/2 back)
- Non-printer version: 23.8lbs. (10.8kg); Integrated printer version: 25.3lbs. (11.5kg)
- 1 hour full operation, hot swappable for extended operating time
- 9" high resolution, anti-reflective, color touch screen
- Non-printer version: 14.8 x 12.0 x 12.9 in (37.7 x 30.4 x 32.7 cm)
- Integrated printer version: 15.1 x 15.6 x 14.8 in (38.3 x 39.5 x 37.7cm)
- 14 to 122°F (-10 to +50°C)
- Military, commercial and HMEs (RDX, TNT, PETN, NG, AN, UN, HMTD, TATP, EGDN, Tetryl, HMX, Sulfur, TNB, DNT, and others)**
Narcotics Detection (Standard Mode)
- Amphetamine, Cocaine, Heroin, Ketamine, MDA, MDMA, Methamphetamine, Buprenorphine, THC and others**
Narcotics Detection (Fentanyl Mode)
- Fentanyl, Acetylfentanyl, 3-Methylfentanyl, Butyrfentanyl, Furanylfentanyl, Carfentanyl, W-18, Cocaine, Heroin and others
- Integrated printer (option at time of order only) or external USB printer
- No hazardous parts and tamper-proof casing
** Programmed threat substances depend on detector version and regulatory authority.