HI-SCAN 6040aTiX is the first system to allow explosives detection at security checkpoints. EU EDS Cabin Baggage Standard C1 and C2 approved
HI-SCAN 6040aTiX uses several, independent multi-energy generators, each of which is connected to its own sophisticated and state-of-the-art X-ray sensor
While the detection performance of HI-SCAN 6040aTiX is far superior to that of other automatic systems, the rate of false alarms has been considerably reduced
through the use of optimized algorithms.
Using advanced computer technologies, even complex analyses will be carried out in real-time without hampering usual checkpoint measures.
The operating concept of the proven HI-SCAN series has been retained which guarantees an optimum passenger throughput at checkpoints.
The two detailed views (Dual View) available to carry out manual analysis support the quick and reliable evaluation process.
Another option is iCMORE Weapons for the automatic detection of pistols, revolvers, gun parts, flick, and fixed blade knives. Developed using AI, it is part of the iCMORE family of smart and adaptable object recognition algorithms.
HI-SCAN 6040aTiX – increased security by innovative technology.
- Automatic detection of explosives in carry-on baggage
- Analysis of Zeff and density using independent views
- Maximum baggage throughput /real time evaluation
- Proven, ergonomic operating concept is retained
- Two high-resolution and detailed views (Dual View)
- Approved as LEDS according to EU Standard 2 and 3 Type C
- Approved according to EU EDS Cabin Baggage Standard C1 and C2
- Listed on TSA AT-2 Qualified Products List (QPL)