HI-SCAN 7555aTiX is the first system to allow explosives detection at security checkpoints.
HI-SCAN 7555aTiX uses several, independent multi-energy generators, each of which is connected to its own sophisticated and state-of-the-art X-ray sensor technology.
While the detection performance of the HI-SCAN 7555aTiX is far superior to that of other automatic systems, the rate of false alarms has been considerably reduced through the use of optimized algorithms.
Using advanced computer technologies, even complex analyses will be carried out in real-time without hampering usual checkpoint measures.
The operating concept of the proven HI-SCAN series has been retained which guarantees an optimum passenger throughput at checkpoints.
The two detailed views (Dual View) available to carry out manual analysis support the quick and reliable evaluation process.
Another option is iCMORE Weapons for the automatic detection of pistols, revolvers, gun parts, flick and fixed blade knives. Developed using AI, it is part of the iCMORE family of smart and adaptable object recognition algorithms.
HI-SCAN 7555aTiX – increased security by innovative technology.
- Automatic detection of explosives in carry-on baggage
- Analysis of Zeff and density using independent views
- Universally usable for carry-on baggage and air cargo packages
- Maximum baggage throughput / real-time evaluation
- Break bulk optimized max. conveyor load of 250 kg (550 lbs)
- Proven, ergonomic operating concept is retained
- Approved as LEDS according to
- EU Standard 2 and 3 Type C
- Approved according to EU EDS
- Cabin Baggage Standard C1 and C2
- Approved according as EDS Standard 2 for Hold Baggage Screening