HI-SCAN 6040ds has been specially developed to prevent the smuggling of dangerous objects in briefcases, handbags, rucksacks, carrier bags etc.
It has a modern design and a robust structure, optimum dimensions and a very low weight and is ideally suited for use as a mobile inspection system.
The system is able to penetrate steel up to 30 mm. Objects of 60 cm width and 40cm height and unlimited length can be scanned routinely. HI-SCAN 6040ds is very easy to operate. The scanned objects can be visualized as classified material groups allowing the operator to identify the contents easily and precisely.
- Compact solution for mobile and stationary applications
- State-of-the-Art technology with HI-MATPlus material classification
- Tunnel opening of 60 x 40 cm
- Typical penetration 30 mm of steel, wire resolution up to AWG 39
- HI-TIP: Threat Image Projection
- Xtrain: Operator training system
- IMS: Electronic image storage and archive
- Xport: Image export in TIF– or JPEG format incl. automatic transmission to PC via Ethernet