The HI-SCAN 5030si X-ray inspection system is part of a compact range that has achieved more than 3,000 installations worldwide. Planned in modular design as a tabletop system, HI-SCAN 5030si offers considerable flexibility, making it suitable for several different applications. Due to its small foot print and robust casters it is easily wheeled even through narrow spaces and over rugged terrain to any place where personal belongings and other items need to be screened.
HI-SCAN 5030si is ideal for use in mailrooms, entrance halls, correctional and judicial facilities, schools and many other security sensitive areas, where contact-free inspection of pouches, bags, letters or packages is required.
- Compact desktop solution for mobile and stationary applications
- New X-ray generator plus new sensor technology for high performance
- Tunnel opening of 50 x 30 cm
- Typical penetration 16 mm of steel, wire resolution up to AWG 39
- HI-TIP: Threat Image Projection
- Xtrain: Operator training system
- IMS: Electronic image storage and archive including copy function of images in TIF or JPG format to USB storage device