The HI-SCAN 5030C X-ray inspection system features the proven HiTrax 3 electronics and software platform to enhance and expedite security screening operations. It produces reliable and easy-to-interpret scanned images enabling screening personnel to make threat and contraband assessment of parcels to personal items quickly and confidently.
The HI-SCAN 5030C is available as a stationary desktop scanner or as a mobile version, on wheels featuring vibration shock absorbers and a storage compartment. The system’s lightweight design allows it to be transported through standard doorways and into confined spaces, onto vehicles for temporary screening applications or integrated into existing checkpoints without the need for costly infrastructure investments.
The HI-SCAN 5030C is ideal for use in mailrooms, entrance halls, correctional and judicial facilities, schools and many other security sensitive areas, where contact-free inspection of pouches, bags, letters or packages are required.
- Compact desktop solution for mobile and stationary applications
- Fast Start-Up
- Tunnel opening of 50 x 30 cm
- Lightweight and transportable through doors or within small spaces
- HI-TIP: Threat Image Projection
- SDTS: Operator training system
- Storage for up to 500,000 images