The HI-SCAN 180180-2is pro has been designed for the inspection of large-scale consolidated and palletized goods. Thanks to its large tunnel dimensions, it is capable of screening LD3 containers.
Based on a dual-view concept, the system provides two independent sharp views of the screened goods, at 90°. As a result, it delivers better security due to more accurate and reliable image evaluation.
The two powerful 300 kV X-ray generators are capable of penetrating even large and dense objects, reducing re-inspection times (as consolidated cargo does not usually need to be broken down into smaller items), ensuring high throughput and a fast & efficient inspection process.
The small pitch roller conveyors ensure a smooth passage for the scanned goods and supports a total load of up to 5000 kg/m (evenly distributed).
The optimized footprint minimizes the required floor space, helping to keep the lifecycle costs low.
- Dual-view concept shortens inspection times
- Optimized beam geometry facilitates the detection of potential threats
- Rugged roller conveyors accept loads of up to 5 t when evenly distributed
- Tunnel dimensions allow for screening of max. accepted skid size today
- High penetration capabilities avoid disassembly into individual packages