The HI-SCAN 145180-160kV has been specially designed to meet the needs and applications of warehouses, carriers, forwarders and couriers for airports (palletized Lower Deck – Cargo).
The HI-SCAN 145180-160kV is a low energy (160 kV) X-ray inspection system with tunnel dimensions of 1450 mm (57“) width and 1800 mm (71“) height. It is especially suitable for the inspection of air cargo transported on standard Euro, British or US pallets.
Operator training courses offered by Smiths Heimann have an excellent reputation all over the world and they are carried out individually for each customer.
As a leading supplier of X-ray inspection systems Smiths Heimann provides an efficient, global service network working fast and reliably.
- Universal X-ray system for palletized items
- Excellent image presentation (optimized X-ray geometry)
- Conveyor options allow for different screening requirements
- Tunnel-dimensions suitable for typical air cargo pallet sizes
- Typical penetration: 35 mm of steel
- ECAC regulation (EU) 2015/1998
- DGAC-STAC approved (France)