HI-SCAN 100100T is a state-of -the art X-ray inspection system for the scanning of objects up to a size of 100 X 100 cm.
The HI-SCAN 100100T is specially designed to meet the needs and applications of airports, customs facilities, transportation operations, carriers, parcel services or wherever high security and total screening of large objects are required.
The low installation height of the HI-SCAN 100100T conveyor system facilitates the connection of supplementary feed- and/or discharge conveyor systems for heavy freight.
With an installation base of more than 37,000 X-ray security units distributed throughout 150 countries across all continents and a worldwide customer service network the Smiths Heimann is the unequaled world leader in supplying X-ray security systems.
Operator training courses offered by Smiths Heimann have an excellent reputation all over the world, and they are carried out individually for each customer.
As the world’s leading supplier of X-ray inspection systems Smiths Heimann provides an efficient, global service network working fast and reliably.
- Ideal method of inspecting oversized baggage and freight
- Ease of handling heavy goods via low conveyor belt
- Outstanding image quality with new HiTraX electronics
- Wire detectability AWG 38
- New HI MAT Plus technology for better material distinction
- ECAC regulation (EU) 2015/1998
- DGAC-STAC approved (France)