HCVT 60 is an X-ray inspection solution for analysing rail cars and wagons, providing Customs and security organisations with the tools they need to reveal dangerous or illegal cargo, such as cigarettes, explosives, narcotics and weapons.
With its powerful 6MeV generator, the HCVT 60 can scan trains, travelling at an optimal speed of 15km/hr and can see through 300mm (11.8”) of steel.
Our powerful DaiSy software provides operators with access to a variety of customizable image treatments, options and comparison tools to support effective interpretation of images and verification of cargo.
Our Cargo VisionTM operating platform can also be upgraded with additional options, such as automatic container number recognition, for the quick retrieval of associated dataset information.
HCVT 60 can be networked with Customs EDI networks and other HCV systems, to support remote analysis, comparison and knowledge sharing.
- Helps to intercept dangerous goods and contraband transported by rail
- Automates processes and links to Customs EDI networks and other HCV systems
- Inspects rail cars and wagons travelling at a max speed of 30 km/h
- Ergonomic operator interface, delivering separate images for each wagon
- No radioactive source used to emit X-ray