The HCVP series of pass through screening systems is designed to optimize security checks at ports, airports, border crossings and critical infrastructure areas. It reduces the need for manual inspection of trucks, containers and vehicles by verifying manifests and checking for threats such as explosives, narcotics, weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) and contraband.
High performance imaging equips operators with detailed radioscopic images of the container or vehicle and its contents.
Additional capabilities offered by the HCVP 2 series model include discrimination of organic and inorganic substances, delivering rapid and reliable results in a single scan.
Designed as a standalone unit, the HCVP systems have minimal external infrastructure requirements. They offer ease of operation and a small footprint, yet meet the most demanding, international security screening standards.
Additional options include integration with backscatter technology, providing four different image views to give the user a complete overview of the target vehicle or container under inspection. Harnessing the power of backscatter technology, Smiths Detection’s high-energy cargo and vehicle inspection systems can accurately reveal small quantities of hidden contraband, such as narcotics.
- For inspecting loaded trucks, containers and vehicles at entrances to Ports, Airports and Border crossings and Critical Infrastructure sites
- High inspection rate with minimal system operators— up to 120 vehicles per hour
- Steel Penetration ≥ 320mm
- Small footprint with low X-ray emission
- ViZual technology using 4 colour discrimination provides a high-performance imaging capability with organic/ inorganic substances discrimination.