The B-SCAN series provides a security solution for people screening, enabling the detection of objects and threats concealed internally or externally on the body. B-SCAN helps to reduce the smuggling of drugs, guns, knives, cell phones and other contraband. B-SCAN utilizes fixed components, resulting in a reliable and easy to main-tain system, with low lifetime of ownership costs.
There are currently more than 250 B-SCAN systems deployed around the world, in a variety of applications, such as prisons, airports and customs checkpoints. Other applications include mines and refineries, helping to reduce inci-dents of diamond, gem and precious metal thefts amongst employees.
B-SCAN 16HR-FB – Provides a full-body X-ray image, in excellent quality at 2.0μSv per inspection (~125 scans/year). This model is ideally suited for higher security inmate screening. Independently verified to meet the ANSI guidelines.
- Detects objects concealed internally in or externally on the body.
- Contraband and threat detection including: weapons, explosives (plastic and powder), detonators, narcotics, electronic devices, diamonds, pre-cious stones/metals and mobile phones.
- High throughput – scan time less than 7 seconds
- Complete head to toe inspection in one short inspection cycle, even if shoes are worn with very low dose rates.
- State of the art image processing software and zoom functions facili-tates efficient image evaluation.
- Low dose rate <2.0μSv/inspection