The SABRE 5000 is the smallest, lightest tri-mode handheld system available for detecting trace amounts of explosives, chemical warfare agents, toxic industrial chemicals or narcotics. With its ability to detect a wide range of threats, it is a cost effective instrument for security professionals and military agencies that require portability and flexibility to perform their duties.
Using the Ion Mobility Spectrometry (IMS) technology the SABRE 5000 is programmed to detect and identify over 40 threat substances in approximately 20 seconds. Threats such as common peroxide-based, volatile and unstable chemi-cals often used to construct IED and ammonium nitrate commonly used in home-made explosives.
The SABRE 5000 is capable of analyzing either trace particle or vapor samples. The operator can select the best analy-sis method for the suspected threat to yield the most accurate analysis results. Switching between sampling modes takes seconds.
The ASV-Explosives mode offers optimized detection in both negative and positive mode for an increased range of ex-plosives detection.
- Smallest, lightest tri-mode (Explosives, Narcotics, CWA/TICs) detector available
- Optimized detection of peroxides (used in home-made explosive devices) in vapor mode
- Faster clear down with truncated alarm
- Self-diagnostics with maintenance
- Continuous automatic vapor sampling in both positive and negative modes for CWA/TIC detection
- Protective cover with shoulder strap
- 2 hour battery