Utilizing Raman spectroscopy, ACE-ID enables non-contact analysis, yielding rapid results in seconds. Materials can be identified through translucent and semi-translucent containers such as plastic and glass. In addition, non-contact analysis is also supported by a software kit for remote operation. ACE-ID identifies solids, powders, and water based solutions as well as performs mixture analysis. ACE-ID is a class 3b laser system.
ACE-ID is ruggedized for use in severe climates and terrains. It is lightweight and can be operated with just one hand. An intuitive software interface guides users through the entire identification process, making it easy-to-use by per-sonnel of different skill levels including military explosive ordinance disposal technicians, civilian bomb squads and haz-mat teams.
MIL-STD-810G certification pending.
- Orbital Raster Scan (ORS) technology diffuses Raman laser energy to reduce the risk of heating/igniting explosives
- Rapidly identifies solids, liquids, gels and powders
- Proprietary mixture analysis software enables identification of up to two components within sample
- Integration software kit for remote operation and report generation
- Compact, robust and lightweight
- Easy to use, intuitive, graphical interfaces and requires minimal training