The PD240 is a Hand Held Metal Detector that combines high reliability and ergonomics with advanced detection and operator signaling features. Effective sensitivity to all metals, full compliance with the latest Security Standards and high immunity to external metal masses are among the main peculiarities of this new device.
- NIJ-0602.02 Standard Compliant
- Wide Search Area for Faster and Accurate Screening Operations
- Elegant, Robust and Ergonomic
- High Immunity to Floor Rebars allows Lower-Body Screening without Sensitivity reduction
- Uniform Detection of Magnetic and Non-Magnetic Targets
- Full Digital Design: Consistent Performance and Calibration-Free Operations
- Indoor and Outdoor Operations
- Programmable Sensitivity
- Extended Continuous Operation Time
- Automatic Low Power Mode during Screening Pauses
- Embedded Long Life Rechargeable Batteries are renewable energy and wipe out operation Cost of Alkaline Batteries
- Embedded Fast and Reliable Battery Charger: no need of batteries removal
- Dedicated Holder acts as Minimum Space Table Stand and Mains connection for battery charger
- Operator Functions can be standard or customized by the user through PC GUI and USB connection
Advantages & Benefits
- The PD240 incorporates innovative technical solutions which make it possible to operate much closer to floors with steel reinforcement bars than was previously possible with conventional hand held detectors. All this without any reduction in sensitivity.
- The control panel with switches and warning lights is made from high-thickness silicon guaranteeing high degree of protection to make the PD240 suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- The metal detector casing is made from next-generation technical polymers. These plastics offer high chemical resistance and mechanical strength ensuring a long detector life even in heavy duty conditions.
- 2x AA size NiMH, rechargeable batteries
Fully customizable control panel
- Optical, acoustic and vibratory alarm modes
- 3-level sensitivity selection buttons
Detection and operational functions
- Customizable via HHMD Configuration tool
- Battery life: 100 + hours (AA NiMH batteries 2500 mAh); up to 200 hours with automatic sleep mode
- Low battery indicator
- Built-in fast battery charger in combination with the HHDS Docking station
- 0 to 98% (without condensation)
- 17" x 3.2" x 1.6"
- HHDS Docking station: 6.9" x 4.5" x 3.4"
- Carry Bag: 17" x 13.4" x 4.1"
- Detection Set Package PD240 Set: 17.7" x 12.8" x 4.5"
- With battery: 1.04 lbs
- HHDS Docking station (with power adapter): 1.6 lbs
- Carry Bag: 2.9 lbs
- Detection Set Package PD240 Set: 4.8 lbs
- Light grey RAL 7040
- Carry Bag: Green RAL 7013
- In grey shock-resistant technical polymers
- Conforms to the NIJ 0602.02 and the new NIJ 0602.03 Standards for metal detection
- Conforms to the international standards currently applicable for safety, EMC and to the applicable CE regulations.
New Generation Wide Search Area Hand Held Metal Detection Set