The HI-SCAN 180180-2is pro has been designed for the inspection of large-scale consolidated and palletized goods. Thanks to its large tunnel dimensions, it is capable of screening LD3 containers.
Based on a dual-view concept, the system provides two independent sharp views of the screened goods, at 90°. As a result, it delivers better security due to more accurate and reliable image evaluation.
The two powerful 300 kV X-ray generators are capable of penetrating even large and dense objects, reducing re-inspection times (as consolidated cargo does not usually need to be broken down into smaller items), ensuring high throughput and a fast & efficient inspection process.
The small pitch roller conveyors ensure a smooth passage for the scanned goods and supports a total load of up to 5000 kg/m (evenly distributed).
The optimized footprint minimizes the required floor space, helping to keep the lifecycle costs low.
- Dual-view concept shortens inspection times
- Optimized beam geometry facilitates the detection of potential threats
- Rugged roller conveyors accept loads of up to 5 t when evenly distributed
- Tunnel dimensions allow for screening of max. accepted skid size today
- High penetration capabilities avoid disassembly into individual packages
- 1810 (W) x 1821 (H) [mm] ●71.3" (W) x 71.7" (H)
Max. object size
- 1790 (W) x 1700 (H) [mm] ●70.5" (W) x 66.9" (H)
- small pitch roller conveyor
Conveyor height 1)
Max. conveyor load (evenly distributed)
- .75 t/m (504 lbs/ft), 5000 kg evenly distributed over the whole conveyor
Resolution (wire detectability)
- standard: 36 AWG (0.13 mm)
- typical: 37 AWG (0.11 mm)
- standard: 70 mm
- typical: 75 mm
Internal X-ray dose (typical)
External X-ray dose
- standard: <2μv/h
- optional: <1μv/h
- guaranteed up to ISO 1600 (33 DIN)
- 100%, no warm-up procedure required
Anode voltage ●cooling
- 300 kV cp ●hermetically sealed oil bath
- view 1: diagonal side
- view 2: diagonal from bottom to top
Image Generating System
Grey levels stored
Digital video memory
Image evaluation functions
- fading-in of date/time, object counter, user-id number, luggage marking system (acoustic), display of operating mode, Review-feature (to recall previously visible image areas), zoom overview, free programmable keys, USB 2.0 inter face, stepless zoom
- HI-SPOT, SEN, XPlore, IMS (Image Store System - stores up to 100,000 images), Xport, Media Bay for RIDA (250 GB), CD/RW module
- meets all applicable laws and regulations with respect to X-ray emitting devices
- in compliance with guidelines 2004/108/EC, 2006/42/EC, 2006/95/EC
Operating-/ storage temperature 2)
- 32°F - 104°F / -4°F - 140°F (0° - 40°C / -20°C - +60°C)
- 10% - 90% (non-condensing)
Power supply 3)
- 400 VAC, 3 phases ●50 Hz / 60 Hz ± 3 Hz
- approx. 4.5 kVA (without options)
Protection class system
Dimensions ●Weight 4)
- 7200 (L) x 2650 (W) x 2900 (H) [mm] ●approx. 9,000 kg
- 280" (L) x 104" (W) x 114" (H) ●approx. 19,842 lbs.
1) approx. values (adjustable) 2) extended temperature range on request 3) optional 3-phase: 208/220/380/415/480 VAC 4) without control desk, keyboard, monitor(s) etc.
- steel construction with steel panels, mounted on roller castors
- standard color: RAL 7016 (dark grey), B11-W1 (blue)